Fringe 1×21 “Unearthed”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
After I finished Season 2, I watched the Season 1 episode “Unearthed” which actually aired during Fringe‘s second year. It was definitely weird seeing the episode out of order, but it was nice to see Charlie again in his old environment. Also, I would like to thank the writer who wrote the scene at the end in which Lisa encourages Olivia to stop playing coy and go out with Peter. Priceless.
- Man, oh, man, the girl is receiving last rites. They are gonna harvest her organs. OH SNAP!! She’s alive! “6-8-3-3-9-alpha-echo-3-5-8”
- Her name is Lisa Donavon and the stuff she said is a classified launch code.
- Peter: “At least they got you nice balloons.” Awww, he is so sweet. The not-so-dead girl is speaking Russian now. Chick is possessed. Peter, knows Russian too?! You are a man of many talents, sir.
- Walter: “Don’t judge him.” LOL Walter is communicating with comatose folks.
- Oh Snap! Lisa saw Andrew Rusk. You are having a rough day, chica.
- It’s Mr. Deep Sexy Voice!! Aww, I miss him. “Maya Zvezda” is a pet name for Teresa Rusk, meaning “my star.” I’m learning Russian!
- Olivia has her confused look again as Walter is explaining the science.
- Walter: “Perhaps, if I could examine the girl, but you say her mother has refused that.” Astrid: “After watching Walter’s Scariest Home Videos, who could blame her?” LOL
- Maureen Donovan: “Are you a religious woman, Agent Dunham?” Olivia: “I know what faith can mean to a person.” Fringe handles religion with elegance. AHHHHHHH! It’s the Observer in the background. They love to photo bomb.
- Dang, the mom is very reluctant to help Dunham. You can trust Olivia, I swear. Fangirl Alert: Olivia and Peter eating pizza and beer. They need to do more of this. Lisa, I know you’re seeing dead guys and all, but did you have to interrupt Peter/Olivia bonding time? JK JK.
- Peter just wrapped Lisa in a blanket. Such a gentleman. Oh Snap! They found Andrew Rusk in the trunk. Snapple! Lisa is seizing.
- Rusk has been dead for 3 days. Interesting.
- Walter (to Lisa’s mother): “Excuse me. What time did your daughter’s resurrection take place?” LOL Is she like Buffy?
- Rusk’s murder and Lisa’s rebirth happened simultaneously. Uh oh, Walter and the Priest are getting into an argument.
- Lisa’s mom is asking for Walter’s help. Don’t worry, the Fringe team will help your daughter. Peter: “It must be Tuesday.” LOL Is this when Fringe use to be on before being moved to the Friday night death slot?
- HAHA Fall into Olivia’s trap! She is so good at extracting information from others. So, Rusk was exposed to radiation and given a radiation inhibitor. That’s the perfect recipe for a horror movie.
- Lisa: “When I walked past them, I could feel them all talking about me behind my back. Kids at school are even worse. Ever since what’s happened, they think I’m, like, a freak or something.” Peter: “Well, I don’t think you have to worry about us here. We’re kind of partial to freaks in this lab.” Awwww.
- Lisa: “So, is Agent Dunham, like, your girlfriend?” Even she sees the sexual tension. Peter: “No. No. She is like a friend who’s a girl. And she carries a gun.” Tsk tsk.
- Oh man. Andrew Rusk is speaking through Lisa. His soul is in Lisa? Yikes.
- Olivia is talking to Rusk, and he is saying he doesn’t know his killer’s name, just his blood. Huh? Is Rusk’s killer a shapeshifter? Nevermind. The guy has an injured arm.
- Charlie and Olivia, the amazing duo! They caught him. This makes me miss Charlie even more.
- UH OH!!! Walter says Lisa is still sleeping. Rusk is still in control.
- What did Rusk do to his wife?? Teresa Rusk hired Jake to kill him. Yowzers.
- C’mon, Olivia. Hurry up. Oh boy, Peter arrived first. He is trying to talk to Lisa’s consciousness subdued by Rusk’s. Charlie to the rescue! He shot a dart to tranquilize her.
- Olivia: “How’d you know it would work, that you could reach her?” Peter: “Walter’s book of Tibetan philosophy. Innermost subtle consciousness is ever present. It never leaves the body even in death.” Olivia is so turned on right now.
- Walter: “Even as a scientist, sometimes I have to rely on faith.” He is so awesome.
- LOL Lisa has a crush on Peter. Aw, she hugged Olivia as well. Lisa: “I’ll be 18 in a year. Don’t wait too long to make your move.” Called out by a 17 year old! Way to put some pressure on the lovebirds, Lisa.
- Walter wants to go into the exorcism business.
- It’s a car crash. Uh oh! Rusk is haunting another guy. Lame.
Fringe 2×22 “Over There, Part 2″: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 2×21 “Over There, Part 1″: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 2×20 “Northwest Passage”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer