Category Archives: TV Premiere
Blogger, John Dellaporta, gives us his thoughts on ABC’s new television show, Once Upon A Time. Read it here.
Follow John Dellaporta on Twitter @JohnDellaporta
- @purehero I liked the pilot, it reminded me a bit of
#Fables by Bill Willingham
- @sareelify I think Rumpelstiltskin has some potential, but I’m unsure where the show is going b#onceuponatime
- @ianmorrill Holy shit
#onceuponatime really sucks
- @alliegiancarlo Once Upon A Time is absolutely brilliant, and will hopefully fill the hole in my soul that was left by LOST
- @kaylyngelhar Watching
#onceuponatime … Actually kind of into this! probs gonna be DVRing this every week
#onceuponatime. OMG awesome! Worth the wait!!
#onceuponatime was good. A lot of potential there.
- @JDMLostandFound The
#OnceUponATime pilot was awesome. Best pilot I’ve seen this year. #Mustwatchtv
#OnceUponaTime is pretty great. Lots of nods to #Lost. I think I’ll give it a try. #ihavetogoback
#Onceuponatime was kinda disaster-ish
- @Madi_Corinn12 Watched
#OnceUponATime sooo amazing.(:
- @DearHeartxoxo I’m confused….
#OnceUponATime was awesome!!!
- @TheadamB Watched
#OnceUponATime tonight. Looks very promising.
- @daana_ loved
#onceuponatime, all your favorite fairytales put in one
#OnceUponaTime was awesome tonight! It reminds me so much of #Fables but in a good way.
#onceuponatime was #epic ! Yay for fairytales
- @sews4dollars I’m sufficiently interested to watch the next episode.
Last night, The Good Wife returned to our television sets for a great hour of scripted drama.
- Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the newest character on The Good Wife: the elevator. Alicia emerges from the elevator with a new hairstyle and ready to conquer the
- “We are running a clean office.” “Follow the law.” I guess catchy slogans stayed with Peter Florrick after the election. Not sure if I really believe him. I think what he is really trying to say is “Follow the law in court as long as Lockhart Garner loses.”
- Sophia Russo. Could this girl be sitting in a more awkward position during a meeting?
- Burr! Contact between Alicia and Kalinda is frigid. Let’s hope these gals find a way to work with each other amicably. I miss Besties Alicia and Kalinda.
- Hello Will. And nice to see you again Mr. Elevator. Why the stern face, Will? Shouldn’t you be smiling and on the verge of breaking into dance a la Joseph Gordon Levitt in (500) Days of Summer?
- I have no idea who this tutor is but I am intrigued. She carries a stereo in her handbag. I hope she returns.
- More court scenes.
- “Good timing” again.
- Alicia goes for the Judge. And it backfires. Peter, you are really ruining any chance you may have to reconcile with Alicia.
- Maybe I will like Sophia Russo. Seeing her and Kalinda take down the killer was very entertaining.
- Will just called Kalinda, “K”! Will just gave Kalinda a nickname! Kalinda has a nickname! “K” (I have no idea why I am giggling like a two year who got a cookie out of the jar without asking.) For the record, if Kalinda did get a dog, it should be like Backup (Veronica Mars reference. If you don’t know it, watch the show. It will change your TV experience.)
- Who is at the door?! It’s just like the Season1 finale of Veronica Mars.
Share your reactions watching The Good Wife season 3 premiere in the comments section.
Read what folks on Twitter have to say about The Good Wife‘s Season 3 premiere.
- @darcydawson Season opener of #TheGoodWifedid not disappoint. Missed you Alicia Florrick.
- @bobertAH09 Just watching tonight’s #TheGoodWife. So so so good!!!! I can’t get over it. I <3 this show!
- @insidethetube Oh my god, “The Good Wife” is so amazing!!! #TheGoodWife
- @thirdrootprod thats a threesome waitin to happen right there. carey, sophia & kalinda #TheGoodWife
- @ekinsky #TheGoodWifeis definitely no longer good. Goodbye!
- @daleis4uk Welcome back “the Good Wife”. Now that Friday Night Lights is done, you are the best show on tv. #thegoodwife
- @alyssaspiering “The Good Wife is on! Don’t talk to me, Kiri!” – my mom, to the dog. #thegoodwife
- @Many_Mouse Forgot #TheGoodWifegives me anxiety.
- @RB_Phan Opening #TheGoodWifeto ‘Bad Bad Thing’ was a genius musical choice.. This season is looking great already
- @Cnunes1435 Not sure if I’m liking this season yet:-). #thegoodwife
- @LoriHCG The writers for #TheGoodWife are BEYOND amazing!!!
Blogger John Dellaporta ambitiously reviews last week’s premieres on television. Read his post here.
Follow John on Twitter @JohnDellaporta
Are you a TV blogger? Tell us and we will feature your post on Pop Culture Nexus, the hub for entertainment bloggers. Tweet us @PopCultureNexus or share your blog link in the comments section. Happy Linking!
We can finally stop watching reruns of The Good Wife and enjoy the first episode of Season 3. And it’s going to be explosive!
So, what was Alicia up to when we last saw her? She found out her best friend slept with her husband, she kicked Peter out of the apartment, she broke down in front of her kids, and she finally had “good timing” with Will. Who knew the opening and closing of elevator doors could be so titillating? Check out the sultry elevator ride that had Will and Alicia fans squealing like tweens at a Jonas Brothers concert.
Make sure to watch The Good Wife Season 3 premiere tomorrow on CBS at 9/8c.
Modern Family is back. See what folks on Twitter had to say about the season premiere.
- @rural_juror I much prefer Lily Classic to New Lily. #modernfamily
- @mrsmartin01 And #ModernFamilywas AWESOME.
- @KimiSugiyama Loved #ModernFamily. It felt like welcoming old friends back into my home #cheesy
- @Ashlandian Wow I didn’t realize how much I missed #modernfamily
- @m_farrington #modernfamily is hilarious! My cheeks hurts!
- @BeBeayy Watched a full hour of #modernfamilyfor the first time – I am hooked on this emmy award winning show #hilarious
- @as_seenontv New Lily is really bugging me. #ModernFamily
- @hEYitsMK Already in love with the new season of #ModernFamily
- @caitlyn_c it’s going to take me a while to adjust to this strange new talking lily #modernfamily
- @faerydust Saw #ModernFamilyfor the first time, so glad I did! Now I have a new show to watch.
- @sareelify Not usually a fan of vacation episodes, but they weren’t gone too long. But, what about Dylan? #modernfamily
Share your reactions in the comments.