Blogger Matt Bolin reviews One Tree Hill‘s newest episode, “Danny Boy.” Read his review here.
You can also follow Matt on Twitter @mattbolin.
Wednesday’s One Tree Hill was an emotional episode. Find out how the fans reacted.
- @MellyMarieD Hands down the absolute BEST episode of
#OneTreeHill I’ve ever seen. Seriously. A beautiful demonstration of what forgiveness looks like.
- @wendijerich WOW I have no words for nights episode of
#OneTreeHill :) glad we got to see keith one more time though!
- @hallie_danielle Never thought I would be so emotional over a tv show. Literally exhausted myself from crying
- @britthoydich Just finished watching tonight’s episode of
#OneTreeHill w/ my mom & sister & now the room is full of 3 crying girls. That show got us good.
- @iJoLai I love how they’re wrapping up
#OneTreeHill … Only a couple episodes left. #OTH
- @AnjuliVelazquez LOVED
#OTH tonight! Especially loved Julian wanting to make a show now! Loved how #DawsonsCreek did it & love that #OneTreeHill is finishing
- @daneordie i seriously can’t even handle this episode right now. i am the biggest baby ever.
- @dkosak I wont say who… when was the last time a show pulled off bringing an old char. back completely unspoiled to even tv critics?
#OneTreeHill was so sad tonight! #balledmyeyesout! I can’t believe he is dead
- @sydneerin I cried 3 times watching
- @ErinThalheimer i’ve had my favorites, but i think this was the best episode of
#onetreehill i’ve ever seen. paul johansson did phenomenal
#onetreehill literally just made me bawl my eyes out #onlytwoepisodesleft
- @raveetm12 Tonight’s episode of
#onetreehill was everything I hoped for & more. This is why I fell in love with the show!
- @Paigebruce Oh goodness!
#OTH was too much tonight. I’m crying like a big baby!
- @halesjade One Tree Hill really stomped all over my heart tonight. So many tears. I feel like I had my own closure with Dan Scott.
- @AprilPrice I can’t believe Dan is dead I really love him now!
- @Kat_Myers15 Wow. Depressing but good
#OTH episode. I can’t wait to see what they have planned for the final two eps.
- @tayloriscool Literally cried that entire episode of
#oth. sad and happy tears