NBC’s Up All Night Twitter Reactions
Check out the reactions from the Twitter universe:
- @zsazsaZavia Considering the cast, I expected more laugh out loud moments. #UpAllNighthas a good premise but the pilot was bland 4.5/10
- @sarrible I honestly can’t think of anyone I’d rather do karaoke with than Maya Rudolph. #upallnight
- @jennahp #UpAllNight was like watching myself 4 years ago. Especially the bleeps. Pretty good show but not sure non-parents will appreciate it.
- @SarahLovesTV #UpAllNight premiere tonight. Don’t forget to watch! It shows some potential…plus Maya Rudolph is awesome.
- @dawnrichardson4 #upallnight is soo funny. A must see
- @JoshDCarson Al right, #UpAllNightis trying to be 30 Rock meets Modern Family…but I’m going to allow it.
- @brigidlovestv #UpAllNight got a solid B+ from me. I wasn’t hysterically laughing, but I immediately liked the characters. Got a season pass, though!
- @angelsteph And #upallnight was okay but still pretty terrible
- @YesImAwesome27 Saw the premier of #upallnightand thought it was hilarious! This show has some real potential!
- @KitCouchPotato I started crying at the end…in a good way…#UpAllNight
Share your reactions in the comments section or tweet them to @PopCultureNexus