TV Twitter Reactions: Modern Family premiere
Modern Family is back. See what folks on Twitter had to say about the season premiere.
- @rural_juror I much prefer Lily Classic to New Lily. #modernfamily
- @mrsmartin01 And #ModernFamilywas AWESOME.
- @KimiSugiyama Loved #ModernFamily. It felt like welcoming old friends back into my home #cheesy
- @Ashlandian Wow I didn’t realize how much I missed #modernfamily
- @m_farrington #modernfamily is hilarious! My cheeks hurts!
- @BeBeayy Watched a full hour of #modernfamilyfor the first time – I am hooked on this emmy award winning show #hilarious
- @as_seenontv New Lily is really bugging me. #ModernFamily
- @hEYitsMK Already in love with the new season of #ModernFamily
- @caitlyn_c it’s going to take me a while to adjust to this strange new talking lily #modernfamily
- @faerydust Saw #ModernFamilyfor the first time, so glad I did! Now I have a new show to watch. 🙂
- @sareelify Not usually a fan of vacation episodes, but they weren’t gone too long. But, what about Dylan? #modernfamily
Share your reactions in the comments.
Posted on September 21, 2011, in Comedy, Television, TV Premiere, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged ABC, emmy, emmy nominated, emmy winners, entertainment, gloria, Lily, Modern Family, new lily, phil, phil dunphy, phyllis, pop culture, reactions, recap, review, sofia vergara, television, TV, tv reviews, twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.