TV Twitter Reactions: New Girl premiere
- @joshua_ New Girl was horrible. The ending was sweet, but there was too much of Zooey singing and failed jokes. No thanks.
- @xtanc LOVED #newgirlon fox… new favorite show
- @cschoemehl Damn, I really liked #NewGirl. I was not expecting that.
- @AnjuliVelazquez #NewGirl was ok. Not great. But I’ll prob watch again cuz I love Zooey Deschanel.
- @KathleenND Watched #NewGirltonight. Has a lot of potential, i think I need to get into it’s swing.
- @pachew96 Watching #newgirl. I think I like it but I’m not sure yet.
- @payahgee NEW FAVORITE SHOW!!!! #newgirl
- @usbergo #NewGirl wasn’t half bad…Zoey Deschanel reminds me of a young Tina Fey.
- @the7thhorcrux I approve! This feels like one of those shows like 30 Rock that I watch to feel better about my own crippiling awkwardness. #newgirl
- @taybabeduds #newgirl might be the funniest show I’ve seen in a long time!
Share your reactions in the comments section or Tweet them @PopCultureNexus.
Posted on September 21, 2011, in Television, TV Premiere, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged comedy, Fox, New Girl, season premiere, series premiere, television, Zooey Deschanel. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.