The Good Wife Is Back!
Last night, The Good Wife returned to our television sets for a great hour of scripted drama.
- Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the newest character on The Good Wife: the elevator. Alicia emerges from the elevator with a new hairstyle and ready to conquer the
- “We are running a clean office.” “Follow the law.” I guess catchy slogans stayed with Peter Florrick after the election. Not sure if I really believe him. I think what he is really trying to say is “Follow the law in court as long as Lockhart Garner loses.”
- Sophia Russo. Could this girl be sitting in a more awkward position during a meeting?
- Burr! Contact between Alicia and Kalinda is frigid. Let’s hope these gals find a way to work with each other amicably. I miss Besties Alicia and Kalinda.
- Hello Will. And nice to see you again Mr. Elevator. Why the stern face, Will? Shouldn’t you be smiling and on the verge of breaking into dance a la Joseph Gordon Levitt in (500) Days of Summer?
- I have no idea who this tutor is but I am intrigued. She carries a stereo in her handbag. I hope she returns.
- More court scenes.
- “Good timing” again.
- Alicia goes for the Judge. And it backfires. Peter, you are really ruining any chance you may have to reconcile with Alicia.
- Maybe I will like Sophia Russo. Seeing her and Kalinda take down the killer was very entertaining.
- Will just called Kalinda, “K”! Will just gave Kalinda a nickname! Kalinda has a nickname! “K” (I have no idea why I am giggling like a two year who got a cookie out of the jar without asking.) For the record, if Kalinda did get a dog, it should be like Backup (Veronica Mars reference. If you don’t know it, watch the show. It will change your TV experience.)
- Who is at the door?! It’s just like the Season1 finale of Veronica Mars.
Share your reactions watching The Good Wife season 3 premiere in the comments section.
Posted on September 26, 2011, in Television, TV Premiere and tagged 500 days of summer, alan cumming, Alicia, Alicia and Will, Alicia Florrick, bollywood, CBS, dancing, elevator, eli gold, emmy, entertainment, Good Wife, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Josh Charles, Julianna Margulies, JuliannaMargulies, Kalinda, Peter, reviews, television, the good wife, TV, tv recap, TV review, Veronica Mars, weird tutor. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.