TV Twitter Reactions: The Good Wife season premiere
Read what folks on Twitter have to say about The Good Wife‘s Season 3 premiere.
- @darcydawson Season opener of #TheGoodWifedid not disappoint. Missed you Alicia Florrick.
- @bobertAH09 Just watching tonight’s #TheGoodWife. So so so good!!!! I can’t get over it. I ❤ this show!
- @insidethetube Oh my god, “The Good Wife” is so amazing!!! #TheGoodWife
- @thirdrootprod thats a threesome waitin to happen right there. carey, sophia & kalinda #TheGoodWife
- @ekinsky #TheGoodWifeis definitely no longer good. Goodbye!
- @daleis4uk Welcome back “the Good Wife”. Now that Friday Night Lights is done, you are the best show on tv. #thegoodwife
- @alyssaspiering “The Good Wife is on! Don’t talk to me, Kiri!” – my mom, to the dog. #thegoodwife
- @Many_Mouse Forgot #TheGoodWifegives me anxiety.
- @RB_Phan Opening #TheGoodWifeto ‘Bad Bad Thing’ was a genius musical choice.. This season is looking great already
- @Cnunes1435 Not sure if I’m liking this season yet:-). #thegoodwife
- @LoriHCG The writers for #TheGoodWife are BEYOND amazing!!!
Posted on September 26, 2011, in Emmys, Television, TV Premiere, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged alicia and peter, Alicia Florrick, CBS, eli cumming, Emmy Award, emmy nominated, entertainment, football, Good Wife, Good Wife Season 3, JuliannaMargulies, recaps, Sunday, the good wife, tutor, TV, tv recap, TV review, tv reviews, twitter, will and alicia. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.