TV Twitter Reactions: Ringer “If You Ever Want a French Lesson”
- @Brood_Tweets_TV Dammit,
#ringer, you got me! It wasn’t extra hair you gave SMG it was extra dress! Srsly, what’s up with the 500 yards of fabric?
#Ringer might be the best show #cw ever made!
- @bjxmas Most intriguing thing about
#Ringer is her relationship with hubby. I like him, I want him to be the good guy.
- @heroine_tv Siobhan over-accessorizes.
- @Sarah_S88 Good show tho!! Keeps me on my feet.
#Ringer improves with every episode but I still feel like there’s too much going on.
#Ringer is a pretty good show. Why, oh why am I getting myself hooked?
- @ProfFab When did Siobhan and Andrew visit Hogwarts?
- @analyticeye It is amazing how spectacularly bad
#Ringer is. It’s like watching NYC-socialite Buffy with no attempt at characterization.
- @cherilyn603 is so beyond scandalous.
Share your reactions in the comments section or Tweet them @PopCultureNexus.
Posted on September 28, 2011, in TV Twitter Reactions and tagged Andrew, CW, entertainment, french lesson, Hogwarts, Ioan Gruffudd, NYC, recaps, Ringer, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Siobhan, siobhan and andrew, television, The CW Television Network, TV, tv recap, TV review, Twins. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.