TV Twitter Reactions: The Good Wife “Get a Room”
Once again, The Good Wife aired late on Sunday due to football. While many tweeted their frustration, others managed to watch the entire episode and tweet their reactions.
- @Nicole80017 What a waste of a hotel.
#goodwife … Need more Will and Alicia … 🙂 … Great ep tonight though. Love it when Owen’s around.
- @heroine_tv I love how Eli and Kalinda only met last week, but already Eli is like “I NEED KALINDA!” when he has a problem. He learns fast.
- @reallysharrie Its about to get ugly on the
- @washingtonce I love Eli! Where do you live, fairyland?
- @Tradledee85 That Diane/Eli scene was just priceless.
- @Keisha_RD Cary and Kalinda over? Nooo! Why you gotta be so mean Cary?
#thegoodwife has too many storylines going on at once. Still love the show, though!
- @lucysfootball Love Alicia & Owen’s relationship on
#TheGoodWife. Well-written & realistic
- @jmallo ALICIA, DON’T LIE!!!!!! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE WILL!!!!!
Posted on October 10, 2011, in Emmys, Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged alan cumming, Alicia, Alicia and Will, Alicia Florrick, awkward tutor, Cary, CBS, court room, Eli, entertainment, football, get a room, Kalinda, law, lawyer, Owen, peter florrick, Sunday, television recap, television review, the good wife, tutor, TV blog, twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.