TV Twitter Reactions: HIMYM “Mystery vs. History”
Read what folks are tweeting about How I Met Your Mother’s latest episode.
- @melgotserved Sometimes I think
#HIMYM forgets the Robin timeline completely to make jokes. Butch Robin and teen idol Robin confuse me.
- @roadtohell Anyone else think Janet is pulling a Lorenzo?
- @MeetatMacLarens Who approved of Marshall’s Green Bay Packers joke?
- @izaiasgarcia I think Robin should wear a wig on flashback sequences like Lily does on
#HIMYM it just looks too weird
- @lissybluebell Yeah, I don’t understand people who want to be “surprised” by their baby’s gender.
- @mariaggonzalez Barney’s ducky tie is still funny to me!
- @stephsiu The stubble’s gone 😦
- @ittkftt and ted at his worst on
#HIMYM tonight. good ep otherwise though
- @agentdung ROBIN BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!
- @SkkyTweet Kevin is far too sane for this group.
- @justinMbell So far this episode of
#HIMYM is better then the 5 previous episodes of the season.
- @c2avery Ted discussing fonts!!! Amazing.
#HIMYM #design #typography
Share your reactions in the comments section.
Posted on October 17, 2011, in Comedy, Television and tagged baby, Barney, Barney Stinson, Green Bay Packers, himym, how i met your mother, Lily, Marshall, nora, pregnant, Robin, Robin and Barney, Ted Mosby. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.