TV Twitter Reactions: Castle 4×08 “Heartbreak Hotel”
Read what folks are saying about Monday’s episode of Castle.
- @EHDixson Sorry
#Castle tonight’s episode just seemed disjointed. Not a fan of this one.
- @mkroggasch Not cool Jenny. I like you, but you don’t make Ryan pick your half brother to be his best man over Esposito. He’s his best friend!
#Castle The tension between Castle & Alexis was TENSE. Families don’t survive with secrets between them.
- @tvgoddess47 I’m really not liking how Beckettless this episode is 😦 I think Alexis is in it more than her.
#castle I hate the new chief! Hate hate hate her.
- @hattjam1008 LMFAO!
#Castle‘s gone all 3000 Miles to Graceland.
- @TheTVFangirls Good for Alexis!!!
- @ali_lauren14 That guy is a douche
- @JennaBerkey Alexis what did you do!?!?!?!
#Castle has become the one show DH and I watch live. Thank you, @NathanFillion and crew for seriously badass TV!!
#Castle #HeartbreakHotel LOVED IT! 🙂 Awesome episode!!!!
- @feralkiwi nathan fillion makes a surprisingly good (and uncanny) elvis
- @bexcellente For the first time in… ever, not digging Beckett’s style choices this episode.
- @MichaelCrider I’m increasingly convinced that
#Castle is just an excuse for Nathan Fillion to play dress-up. And I’m OK with that.
- @p0s8u Disappointed in Alexis’ behavior at the end.
Posted on November 8, 2011, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged ABC, Alexis, Beckett, Castle, crime drama, daughter, detective, entertainment, father, Kate Beckett, Monday, Nathan Fillion, reaction, recap, review, television, TV, twitter. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.