TV Twitter Reactions: How I Met Your Mother 7×10 “Tick Tick Tick”
Read what fans on Twitter are saying about Monday’s episode of How I Met Your Mother.
#HIMYM was sad. I like to laugh not cry. Thanks guys now I need A sandwich. Lol
- @gmmrtv How many slaps does Marshall have left?! I need to borrow one for the writer of tonight’s ep of
#HIMYM. You’re killing me. #violoenceisbad
- @jbreach That was probably the hardest scene in the entire
#HIMYM series, rivaled only by when Robin found out Ted & Victoria hadn’t broke up…ouch
- @sammyromie I don’t think I’ve ever been more sorry for Barney than now. I actually cried, which has never happened to me while watching
#HIMYM broke my heart tonight. </3
- @ambermrdetty That was low down and dirty. :’-(
- @NerdybutBrandon Poor Barney.
#himym that was so depressing.
- @lindork I knew Robin was the least likeable
#HIMYM character. SINCE SEASON 1.
- @EndlessMIke03 Good episode of
#HIMYM tonight. It made my emotional bone go emotional mode. Setting an end date is ALWAYS a good idea, signed #LOST.
- @nazimcihan last episode of
#HIMYM proved it “love hurts”!
#HIMYM highlight of ever Monday, even when the episode leaves me in saying wow for 30 mins..
#HIMYM Wowzers. *man-tear*
- @purdygirl75 poor barney 😦 why can’t him and robin just be happy forever together
- @adamkmiec Wow. Perhaps the best
#HIMYM I’ve ever seen.
- @trevorwallison Just watched
#HIMYM. Wow. It’s been awhile since its made me feel like that.
- @jacoulter I hate Robin!!!!!!!
- @CaesarMcMagic Awesome episode of How I Met Your Mother tonight, really packed a punch.
- @kai_gray I don’t remember the last time
#HIMYM made my soul cry. Such a great episode with just a perfect ending.
- @GasolineDreams Sandwiches are back!
Posted on November 14, 2011, in Television and tagged Barney, Barney and Nora, Barney and Robin, Barney Stinson, boyfriend, CBS, comment, entertainment, himym, how i met your mother, Kal Pen, Lily, Marshall and Ted, pregnant, recap, review, Robin, Ted Mosby, television, TV, twitter, wedding. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.