TV Twitter Reactions: Ringer 1×09 “That’s What You Get for Trying to Kill Me”
Ringer Tweets from Tuesday’s mid-season finale.
#Ringer is the best guilty pleasure TV show out here..
- @MegMasters You were so good tonight,
#RINGER #SMG OMFG EPIC!
- @camiyak Omg I’m peeing that scene was so horribly done.
- @SwewRat Wow!!! So freakin good!!!! #ringer
- @theonetruebix Did she just hit herself on the right to produce a bruise on the left? Or did I blink?
- @heroine_tv Ooooh, Siobhan! You *would* do that! This show should be all Siobhan all the time.
- @cherilyn603 I can’t wait for
#Ringer to come back in January!!
- @craig_mcfarlane Remember when Gemma was dead and Malcolm was in a cage at a strip club? Way better.
- @ClanPicciniWA I totally thought I’d not like this show when it first came on… it’s really hooked me! #ringer
- @lilypads Ohh
#Ringer you are so great.
- @untitle Watching
#Ringer I love this Show.
- @nickjohnson1007 I so wanna know who Bridget punches in the promo for the next episode
#SarahMichelleGellar is doing a brilliant job in #Ringer 🙂
- @RogueHunter65 looks like the twists on
#Ringer just got more complicated by the mid season finale O.o well this will be one fun ride when we see the eps
Posted on November 30, 2011, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged Amber Benson, Bridget, CW, entertainment, Kristoffer Polaha, Ringer, Sarah Michelle Gellar, television. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.