Thank You For A Great Year
Dear Readers and Followers,
Tomorrow is the first day of the new year, aka the apocalypse if you follow the Mayan Calendar, but before we enter 2012, we want to look back at what we have accomplished because of you.
2011 was a big year for us. We launched popculturenexus.com, reached 9,000 views, created a short lived podcast, listed our 100 favorite pop culture items, and became bloggers for HuffPost TV (Mary, Louise). This was all possible because of you – our readers and Twitter followers. We love discussing television and film, and you make us feel normal when we become absorbed in our favorite pop culture gems. You were there when:
- Mary cried after hearing Lux call Cate, “Mom”
- Louise said goodbye to her childhood watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- We squealed with excitement after watching the trailer for Meryl Streep’s The Iron Lady
- Louise heard “Clear eyes, full hearts, can’t lose” for the last time
- Mary watched the entire series of Battlestar Galactica during her summer break
Whether you are a new friend or an old viewer from our “Short N Sweet Show” days, we are grateful to have you in our lives and we look forward to continue discussing all things pop culture with you in 2012.
We hope 2012 is the year your dreams come true!
May the Force be with you,
Mary and Louise