TV Twitter Reactions: Work It 1×01 “Pilot”
Read the tweets following the premiere of ABC’s new show, Work It.
- @placebohigh Did a 12-year-old boy write the script to
- @JennaTheWriter Didn’t watch
#workit but I find myself wondering how the show’s concept would even last more than half a season. #cougartown
- @TVDoneWright “Thank you ABC for
#WorkIt . What a hilarious show” – No one
- @mlindstrom Don’t do what I did. This is the worst show ever.
- @SarahDeneen Watching
#workit pretty good show so far!
- @atKAAT Surprisingly fascinated with
#WorkIt, the new @abc show!
#WorkIt was hilarious! ABC should keep it!!
#WorkIt should be called Cancel It. You know, because it’s stupid…
- @only1cass Really enjoyed
#workit tonight! It’s an updated version of bosom buddies starting Tom hanks.
- @Hellovision Oh and yeah, I’m done with that hunk of garbage.
- @gwudg98 Watched
#WorkIt for the train wreck factor. Amazingly, it’s worse than the critics said.
#WorkIt is the most well written American sitcom since #GrowingPains.
#WorkIt was every bit as bad as one expected
- @BadBlondeGirl ok no,
#workit is not going to work on #ABC
- @videogum This episode of Work It brought to you by Crystal Light. Not a joke.
- @adanzis Tonight, ABC will air
#WorkIt, one of the worst reviewed shows in years. Meanwhile, where is #CougarTown on the schedule?!
- @ChrisHeaslip77 love the new show
#workit. Freakin’ hilarious. Can’t wait for episode 2.
- @iheartjace I actually like the show
- @michael_seth I wonder if the Mayan calendar mentions
#WorkIt by name.
#WorkIt appeared 2nite. Hey #ABC been there done that better remember Tom Hanks?