TV Twitter Reactions: One Tree Hill 9×04 “Don’t You Want to Share the Guilt?”
One Tree Hill fans were busy tweeting their reactions following the new episode on Wednesday night. Beware of spoilers below.
- @AndySwift My favorite
#OTH moments are the ones where Dan Scott tries to drown people in the sea. #repeatoffender
- @ambervjudd Omg
#OTH keeps leaving me with chills. Hurry up next week!!!!!!
- @BrookeBeets Oh my god my heart is breaking
#OTH I’m dying here
- @KarilnWonderlnd People might not like the storylines, but
#OneTreeHill is a great example of storytelling (from every aspect) at it’s best. #OTH
- @Settle238 Woah!
#OTH This one had everything! Babies left in a car, guns, drowning, mental hospital, girl fight, and a missing husband! #rolltide
#oth what is going on this season! so rediculously intense. Did the drug dealer kidnap nathan?
- @DanyEricS Grandpa Dan is the Man!
- @veronicahubs I wish my life were an episode of One Tree Hill
- @_Lisaforever Got tears in my eyes. This showw<3
- @stacey_kinney SERIOUSLY
#OTH .. SERIOUSLY???? #icantwaitanotherweekforthat
- @waysour21 Omyyygodddd!!! What’s gonna happen to Nathan?! Can’t wait til next week!!!
#oth you kill me every time! #loveit
- @sarahannel428 Just watched tonights new
#OTH balling my eyes out #OTHS9
- @lindsayannnn woah…One Tree Hill are you TRYING to kill me? This really isn’t funny but it was an AMAZING episode!
- @MeredithKBT I like Quinn & Clay but their scenes are my least favorite for some reason.
- @ohsnapjessica I may lose cool points for saying this but, let’s just take it slow
- @thatmarsgirl Quinn is so damn stupid.
- @amanyk_ ummm wtf just happened?!
- @JenStopp So, why is
#OTH all super emo this season??
- @ali_lauren14 Aww Julian and Haley’s conversation and she tells him how Jamie almost drowned
- @TheStarCreek Definitely not liking this Tara girl!!!
- @AnitaHugPlease What the hell is happening on
#OTH I’m getting freaking ulcers!
- @deenawinchester I swear the
#OTH writers are trying to give me a heart attack. This season is so intense.
- @simply_stacey this story line is horrible. hasn’t Naley gone thru enough? my heart is breaking, actually I take that back, it’s broken.
- @diva_chante Damn
#onetreehill its getting pretty intense!