TV Twitter Reactions: How I Met Your Mother 7×15 “The Burning Beekeeper”
Did you love/hate Monday’s episode of How I Met Your Mother? Read what others had to say about it on Twitter:
- @spuffinator What is up with Robin’s awful pants this season?
- @5States Seems like
#HIMYM was going for a bunch of different things this week. And none of them landed. Oh well.
- @chiefted Yes tonight’s
#himym reminded me of the CoCo thing with Oprah and the bees
- @MissHannaxO628 It might be the rum, but i am SO confused abou thtis episode of
#himym is on fiya
- @qzlau How I Met Your Mother’s getting more and more boring this season. Not advancing the stories at all.
- @la_bavardeuse Ugh. Chris Elliot and Martin Short are ruining How I Met Your Mother. I think the show’s over 😦
- @stephanieyoon_ Liked this episode of
- @kaushik_lohia Watched
#himym with my grandma. She laughed the hardest when #NPH claimed his love for a certain body part. My reaction was more shock…
- @kellleeee The writing & creativity w the stories & how they’re told still amaze me.
- @Casablanca33 So so
- @JediKnightFox I kinda understand now what
@ActuallyNPH meant about the new HIMYM episode being “structural”. Nothing really happened #HIMYM.
- @Supersam72669 This episode is cray cray!!
- @arcticllama Tonight’s
#HIMYM was terrible. No laughs. When are they going to figure out Mickey is not funny?
- @jillcampbell913 Marshall’s deadpan reaction to the house o bees = best moment of tv
- @ty_munny Omg
#himym best episode this season by far! There is no better show
- @curlyrunnerbug ok
#HIMYM I’m tryin to follow along, but your making it a little tough tonight.
Posted on February 7, 2012, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged how i met your mother, Jason Segel, neil patrick harris, Ted Mosby, television, tv recap. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.