TV Twitter Reactions: New Girl 1×14 “Bully”
Fans had a lot to say after Tuesday’s New Girl. Read the reactions below.
- @kris10_loveee LOOOOOOOOVE
#NewGirl. It gets better & better. And can I just say Schmidt & CeCe FTW? Because yeahhh. I love them.
- @OhHeyZee I knew Julia was no good. I’m tearing up now.
- @ScottTheCritic Good show tonight,
@ZooeyDeschanel! A lot of LOL moments. #newgirl
- @MorganKenyon1 Now that Julia’s gone, It’s time for Jess & Nick to get together! Hurray!
- @NerdHeather Schmidt is somehow the biggest jerk (which I hate) and the funniest character (which I love).
- @carecumber On the west coast currently watching
#NEWGIRLand cracking up. This show makes my t.v. week! Fantabulous job!!! =)
- @mattchewizcool JULIA NOOOOO!!!!
- @Pyranice Nick and Julia breakup 😦
#NewGirl well, i ship Nick and Jess so bad
- @JillianLuvPsych Watching the new epi of
#NewGirl am I the only 1 disturbed by Schmidt’s new relationship? Probably.
- @TamikaPaul I love how random
#newgirl is, it’s so funny!!
- @IL_Diva25 What did he do to the cactus?
#NEWGIRL on the other hand has been hilarious this evening
#newgirl is thee best show so many LOL moments.
- @JoshSiegers I love the show
#NewGirl. Cried tonight watching it. Any show that makes me feel awkward when watching is one to keep tuning in to!
- @ErinSopkow How is every new episode of
#NEWGIRL better than the last?! #bestshowever
@iamgreenfield was beyond hilarious in tonights episode of #newgirl
- @aRJedi Jess playing a Baby Taylor on New Girl = Awesome
- @danwarnick Seriously,
#newgirl is pretty good.