TV Twitter Reactions: Fringe 4×14 “The End of All Things”
Read the reactions to Friday’s mind-blowing episode.
- @timnguyen Wow, what a great ep of
- @Melmione Theory: The Observers are descendants of the Dunham/Bishop line. No P/O = no kids = no Observers = nothing to save the world?
- @jkire Peter visited the Big Bang Burger Bar in tonight’s episode of
- @System815 The mythology of
#Fringe is also becoming more sloppy, inconsistent and overshadows all its current characters, making them irrelevant.
- @bernroxs4eva OMG
#Fringe was good! so many answers about Observers! and Baby Henry!
- @ambersaysso tonight’s
#Fringe was Awesome! being in September’s mind was epic!
- @spaceguy1 I love how on
#Fringe a plausible explanation for someone being setup is, “it was a shape shifter!”
- @Snacktime2009 I take it Peter is being stupid or dense?
- @TheJHollis Wow!!! Fringe was unbelievable tonight!! Just when I thought I had it figured out….
- @scottmeiz My god.
#FRINGE My god. That Observer scene? Speechless, I bid you all a good night and a fantastic morrow.
#Fringe is to go on a 4-week break. I’m already feeling withdrawal symptoms.
- @smartwatermelon FOUR weeks?!
- @fairweatherfrnd 4 WEEKS TIL NEW
#FRINGE?!? KILL ME NOW. Then reassemble me on an atomic level, just like David Robert Jones, in 4 weeks. They can do that.
- @BryanChung Omg!
#Fringe is damn good and complicated!
#fringe best show on TV right now!
- @BeeHeeHee16 Well shoot. That was a flat ending for a 4 week break! Best part was Walter’s sprinkle sandwich!
- @zellyb Whaat. No new
#Fringe for four weeks?! HOW WILL I SURVIVE.
- @lostweatherguy One thing nobody is talking about; we still don’t know who shot September.
- @karensydney The problem with
#Fringe: raises your expectations for scripted TV that other shows just can’t meet.
- @vaektor Dang
#Fringe you let me down today. I just knew more back story was coming but instead i get end scene from “Matrix Revolutions” bad form.
- @aleexBRAH literally crying over the last minute of
- @romantic_sheep And why would Alt-Nina have a cyber arm? The more thought I give the two Ninas, the more confused I get.
#fringe what is going to happen next?!? Ahh I cannot wait
- @ChrisMitra They have been writing this
#Fringe season like one normally would a final season. I would only hope that is not true
Don’t forget to visit Pop Culture Nexus for another installment of Fringe Photo Recap created by Louise.