TV Twitter Reactions: How I Met Your Mother 7×18 “Karma”
Read what fans had to say after Tuesday’s episode.
- @icpinkdotss just finished watching
#HIMYM new episode. and i’m liking where things are going…story moving on. aw, ted. good job man!
- @JangStanley What happen to Ted? Everytime I watch
#HIMYM I feel pity for Ted. #foreveralone
- @wes_kirkwood leave it to
#HIMYM to just keep tuggin on those heart strings
#himym stop rehashing old plot lines. I understand Hollywood can’t come up with a new story line but seriously. #jumpedtheshark #fail
- @celessd90 damn it Ted it’s making me cry so hard this season
- @IvoryAshes Why is
#HIMYM turning into a drama. I want my light-hearted fluffy comedy back! rawr.
- @MissMillenial How I Met Your Mother totally had me tearing up tonight.. sigh. Sometimes I swear this show is about my life.
- @gabycas91 Loved the new episode of
#himym. Seems like everyone’s lives are starting to get figured out. I’m going to be sad once the show ends.
- @JAGtheDJ I know I’m late on this train, but so glad I got into
#HIMYM – great stuff tonight.
- @KristaVolpe WTF
#HIMYM?! Why are you changing everything?!
- @meganalle89 And by the end of the episode I’m crying a little… I love this show!
#HIMYM was pretty good tonight. Finally an advancement in the plot!!! Can’t wait for Lily and Marshall to be back in Manhattan…
#HIMYM wasn’t bad tonight! Glad they brought change back into the mix. “It’s like the second half of WALL-E out here.”
- @MeganKCollins If I was Ted’s kids, I’d totally hate Aunt Robin
#HIMYM‘s new episode was soooo goood, why do i have to wait a whole week to watch the next one?!
- @KatyRomanelli It’s okay Patrice, I would stay by your house.
- @AustinGorton Barney’s naiveté and Ted’s ineffectiveness were funny but I grow weary of the “city folk can’t handle the burbs” gags.
#HIMYM has been a serious downer these past couple of weeks. Where has the funny gone?!
- @JarydWilson Just when I thought another plot plateau was inevitable, the brilliance of
#HIMYM strikes again. #Satisfied #ForNow
- @yoitsjc This season of How I Met Your Mother is the best one in my opinion.
- @AvengedRichfold So is Ted gonna just leave everyone?
- @kvt216 So Marshall and Lily own the house near the sewage plant, one in Long Island and rent an apt above the bar? Are they rich?
- @ginganinja332 WHAT?!?!?!?!
#HIMYM was stellar tonight. I see an end in sight.