TV Twitter Reactions: 30 Rock 6×09 “Alexis Goodlooking and the Case of the Missing Whisky”
The tweets are in. Read what fans had to say following Thursday’s episode.
- @topher_Catalano Love the
#Snapple product placement in #30Rock
- @nicole_molk Nobody makes me laugh like Alec Baldwin
- @HegedusEricC Susan Sarandon and Patti LuPone in the same episode of
#30Rock. Thank you, TV gods!
- @chris_m_c So, the “Suplex” hat on
#30Rock tonight… Well, awesome.
- @MrEricVera Patti LuPone kissed Tina Fey on the lips…I can die happy now.
- @xCassandraClark A little late but… Stanley Tucci on
#30Rock?! Yes. Almost as good as Buscemi.
- @halesisahipster Patti Lupone, Susan Sarandon and Stanley Tucci all in one episode of
#30Rock – is it my birthday?
#30Rock was officially creepy but hilarious. Pete also plays a good guitar 🙂
- @aminatou not a
#30rock fan but genuine LOL @ “He’s four credits shy of a degree in Bro Studies”
- @michesf Loving
- @kvanaren Jane Krakowski’s
#30rock procedural Good Looking would get at least 3 seasons on CBS. Friday at 8. And I would watch while folding laundry.
- @richmingus Is it just me, or has
#30Rock sort of lost a step this season? Just doesn’t seem as sharp for some reason.
- @cramflow How great was
#30Rock tonight? ESP the always sublime Jane Krakowski!
Posted on March 2, 2012, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged 30 Rock, entertainment, Patti LuPone, Stanley Tucci, Susan Sarandon, television, tina fey, tv recap. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.