TV Twitter Reactions: One Tree Hill 9×09 “Every Breath is a Bomb”
Read the reactions from One Tree Hill fans following Wednesday’s episode.
- @SVSlove FOR THE LOVE OF DAN SCOTT… omg
- @LindseyPain I’m annoyed. This whole Nathan thing is taking way too long and we are runnin out of episodes! Ughh
- @jamie_wild My heart is beating so hard. Cannot handle this.
- @meftihe ugh I hate the last five minutes of this show, the anxiety builds and builds.
- @abainy oh my gosh OTH is killing me right now
- @lizard724 Not surprised at Logan’s initial reaction to Clay at all. Awww Chase.
#oth this seasons too messed up
- @_amandamast this show always gets to me, so well done.
#OTH is breaking my heart
- @MissMorganism I never really liked Chase before, but I may have just teared up a little bit.
- @Smilallison The Nathan missing storyline has gone long enough…Could they end it already?! We all know he’s going to be fine! 🙂
- @JenOdomOTH If you look at One Tree Hill today you’d never guess the how is simply about: Two half brothers playing basketball 🙂 and I love that!
- @LoveAcrossTime Damn another great
#OTH episode. It’s been so good this season.
- @jamers1992 Tonights
#onetreehill episode has left me scared and fearful the same way the season 6 premiere made me feel. #sleepingnotsowelltonight
- @cassielyons10 offically scared to sleep tonight, thanks
#OneTreeHill was CRAZY! Poor baby Baker and Nathan… Can’t wait to see badass Dan and the craziness next week!!
- @NevermindedHate No Clay!!!! You HAVE a son an you abandoned him TWICE!!!! Once because of the trauma, but what’s your excuse now????
- @NicoleDaskaluk ohhhhh my god
#onetreehill was unreal.
#OneTreeHill is making my blood pressure rise.