TV Twitter Reactions: Community 3×11 “Urban Matrimony and the Sandwich Arts”
Read the reactions from fans following Community‘s return.
#community is back, the universe is in order again.
#Community was amazing I can’t believe there is a chance that a show with #Theohuxtable dancing could be canceled… shame on you #NBC
#Community Normal Troy and Abed make me sad DX #coolcoolcool
#community is the greatest thing in the history of TV.
- @adam_rei Love me this new episode of
- @kyauchic I want Jeff and Britta to be my drunk uncle and aunt.
- @David_ONeill_ Normal Abed and Troy are kinda creepy.
- @mcsingh85 Let me just say my faith in humanity is slightly restored with the return of
- @vandeand My Thursday nights are a million times better now that
#Communityis back. #sixseasonsandamovie!
- @jsr7 It’s so nice to have
#Community back on my TV. #coolcoolcool
- @sallyf815 Watching
#Community. May be even more in love with Abed than usual.
- @NerdtasticNews Whelp
#Community is back! Thought this episode was fine but I’m just glad it’s back! #coolcoolcool
- @jayrunham That
#Community episode was disappointing… I’m kind of bummed I rushed home to watch it. #TV
- @TheRealPaeton I gotta acclimatize myself to
#community again…I’ve been watching too much normal people TV since the hiatus.
- @AstrolinerTV I’m pretty positive that spending a day with Troy and Abed would pretty much be the most amazing freaking day ever.
- @tom_turpel I’m so glad
#Community is back!! #coolcoolcool
#Community wasn’t very funny this week, but it had more character development for Shirley & Britta than all of the 1st half of season 3.