TV Twitter Reactions: Fringe 4×15 “A Short About Love”
Fringe returned this week after a long hiatus and did not disappoint.
- @actorpat TV like tonight’s
#FRINGE = why I’m an #actor. Such great storytelling! 🙂
- @carz005 in a word? amazing
- @Ozfishinla Loved tonight’s episode of Fringe. Emotionally rich and satisfying. And true love DOES conquer all.
#Fringe… Tonight’s episode emphatically validated why my Hunger must wait to be quenched. I hope I’m not alone. #WhereYouBelong
#Fringe is always so incredibly well written, it’s sort of mind boggling. #stayforevershow
- @DCSSVT Dear
#Fringe – Thank you. That is all.
- @mdelc last 5 min of tonite’s ep made my chest hurt-in a good way *sniff*
- @CortexiFan All scenes between Olivia and Nina tears me up! Aaww… I really like this mother-daughter relationship.
- @hollywoodjane Oh,
#Fringe, I love you so. #WhereYouBelong #YouBelongWithMeLove the ‘official hashtag’ callback!
#fringe was freaking incredible! Wow. This show never fails to impress.
- @himynameisnick Great episode of
#Fringe I knew it!
- @Starbuck7121 I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT’S HAPPENING!!!!!!! ARRRRRGHHH!!!!!!
- @TerryLightfoot Oh Walter!! NOT with the same hand you just.. Ohh, eeeew! .. gah…
- @modemlooper Hmm, that
#Fringe ending felt like a series finale.
- @onemorebiteblog Haven’t watched
#Fringe in forever – totally mesmerized by tonight’s pheromones episode, but super confused by ending
- @nikittyler Fringe continues to be the best show on television, Thank you to everyone who works on
Don’t forget to check out Louise’s Fringe Photo Recap