TV Twitter Reactions: Ringer 1×20 “If You’re Just an Evil Bitch Then Get Over It”
Only two episodes left and Ringer is not holding back. Read the reactions from fans on Twitter.
#ringer is killing it! It just may bypass #revenge for fave show…bc it actually airs regularly, that’s always a plus.
- @IAm_Brett That bitch is doing too much. Juliet’s mom. She crazy. And least Bridget didn’t die for real lol.
- @BrandonSalmon When did Siobhan get so pregnant looking? Lol
- @IsaacSuntag Only halfway through this episode and it’s so good!
- @Nerak616 It’s always the person you least expect that drugs you up and tries to drown you
- @JessDudley412 I am obsessed with
#ringer, I can’t believe there are only two episodes left!! #alreadyreadyforseason2
- @AricCougar The CW’s
#Ringer TV show series is like no other! FINALLY after years and years, we have a NEW Theme and Plot line that is intriguing! #Nice
- @rob_lo01 I knew she was gonna tell the police!
- @ShaunieBeeGee Why Bridget Why????
- @tvfilmjunkie Wow. The end of
#Ringer tonight, and the previews for next week. Craziness. #guiltypleasure
#Ringer was insane !
#Ringer is on… and it’s good for once.. #NestorCarbonell is #HOT
- @Laracious Holy
#Ringer! BY FAR the best show on the CW & it keeps getting better!!
- @Stephanie_Lynn1 Seriously Machado you’re going to get yourself busted.
#Ringer never cease to amaze me! What a crazy ending this episode.
#ringer…this is the most irritating show. Horrible actors…cancel this. Michelle Gellar’s studdering drives me nuts.
- @MindyBurnette WHOA! Just watched my show
#Ringer & it was good! Keeps getting better! That CRAZY woman is pure evil!
#ringer just keeps getting better!!! #CW I’m dying for next week!!!
Posted on April 4, 2012, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged entertainment, Ringer, Sarah Michelle Gellar, television, The CW Television Network, tv recap. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.