TV Twitter Reactions: One Tree Hill 9×13 “One Tree Hill”
It was an emotional finale for many fans as they said good-bye to their favorite people in Tree Hill.
- @aryellesegal Crying over
#onetreehill its all over thanks for the memories and the good times you will be missed
- @angelandaddict so I’m sitting here waiting for the preview for next week’s episode. :((
- @brunzy71 That ending of
#onetreehill made me tear up … Gonna miss nathan and the crew #oth #thanksforthememories #gavindegraw #brooke
- @abiiraS Time to go cry myself to sleep ….
#onetreehill is officially over 😥
- @ChelseaT_XO Definitely cried my eyes out😰
- @kcampbell2011 Can’t believe a show my sisters & I have been watching for 9 years is finally over! Gonna miss
#onetreehill no show can top it!
- @TheseDaysOfMine Didn’t think it was possible but I love! The way
- @KyleKaralash I am bawling right now.
#OneTreeHill #SeasonFinale is pretty good! It’s the end of another TV series that has pretty good morals just like #Smallville. #LuvIt
- @JordanJGriffith Perfect ending to a perfect show ❤ because of this show I have evolved into a better person & for that I am forever grateful
- @zeezeepop It’s now setting in that
#OneTreeHill is over and it makes me somewhat depressed
#onetreehill you will always be my true weakness. gonna miss this, but perfect way to end it. #alwaysandforever
- @Jeff_West13 The Series Finale of
#OneTreeHill is absolutly PERFECT! Loved the theme being played near the end 😀 #CAW! Lol
- @Cutelilmamii2u Watching the last episode of
#onetreehill brings back so many memories!!!!! What an amazing show and a great 9 years!!!!!! Thanks!
- @KatelynKelly13 that was one of the best ending to such an incredible show
- @lambordum To be honest the last
#onetreehill kind of sucked haha! But I’ma miss the show!!! wish lucas & peyton were in it for the last show
- @briarose710 I admit I cried a little. That was kind of perfect for a series finale!
- @lil_J_3405 I wish Logan would have been around for more episodes. That is the cutest little kid. “You’re already my dad, dad”
- @kkkkkourtney I can’t believe it’s over. I’m ridiculous and I cried through the whole thing.
- @laibee23 THANK YOU MARK. THAT WAS PERFECT.
#OneTreeHill #OneLastTime #GoodnightTreeHill
- @OhHellNawCaryn Logan just made me start sobbing.
- @MarlineRenee I seriously thought this last episode of
#OneTreeHill would’ve been waaay better.
#onetreehill might be home to the best modern love stories #truth
- @NoellaV Can’t believe it’s over. A piece of my teenage years just died
- @Samantha1122 I just sobbed for 2 hours straight. One tree hill I will miss you so. Such an amazing 9 Years
- @BradyWeeks Not the best ending, but I still love it
- @Brigettttt12 Just watched the series finale of
#oth. Is it weird I cried? I feel like I grew up there. hahaha.
- @michelenarup There will only ever be one Tree Hill.
#oth Great Episode tonight. Will definately miss it.
- @chelseaassaf OH MY GOD. I TAKE IT BACK. him calling Quinn mom just absolutely ruined me
- @stfnetran What a perfect ending to a great show ❤
- @Peaches830 Surprisingly, the
#OTH finale didn’t make me cry.
- @oilerlove40 I loved all the little “winks” they had in the ep – the book,water balloons,bracelet,dinner- mac n cheese,wish box,all very special.
Posted on April 5, 2012, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged entertainment, Haley, One Tree Hill, Scott, series finale, television, The CW Television Network. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.