TV Twitter Reactions: HIMYM 7×22 “Trilogy Time”
Fans got a glimpse of Ted’s life in 2015, and were happy to see him finally achieve his dream.
- @teachingAri Anyone watch
#HIMYM yet? Notice how in “real 2015” Barney kept his hand hidden so you couldn’t see if he had a wedding ring on…
#himym was sooo pointless this week.
- @jmorgue The ending of
#himym brought tears. So sweet. So so awesome.
- @KaramShounia Great
#HIMYM episode today! Such a great show
- @shreepalmehta Today’s episode of
#himym has officially made me take it off my DVR. #lame
- @SecretAgentNerd Wont say anything spoilery except loving one particular flashback…more than I should.
- @davyj03 Great episode of how I met your mother
- @LadyKathrynMC Flash back episodes of
#HIMYM are the best and tonight was no exception
- @BillPoobah Was it just me or was Barney’s ring finger without a ring in 2015?
- @missashelyn Tonight’s
#himym was amazing. The end has me hoping we meet the mother soon (maybe?) and more so, that “in 3 years” can hold such promise 🙂
- @funnell Ted as a dad.
- @MrsAmyDaniels So mad they hid Barney’s left hand on the
#HIMYM flash forward
- @chotirani Lmao Robin in the stormtrooper costume lol this is such a Star Wars-riffic episode! 🙂
- @ChelShel89 Awe the ending of
#himym made me cry happy tears! Yay for Ted in 3 years! 🙂
- @CaatchMeIfIFall aw Ted with his baby girl in 2015! ❤ I love Quinn and Barney together.
- @Cody_Belanger I say this often, but I am enjoying How I Met Your Mother more now that I consider it a drama instead of a sitcom.
- @Npano20 “If you don’t trill it up every couple years, the darkside wins!” -Marshall lmfao great episode of
- @pocketemily Studying the flashforward to see if Barney is wearing a wedding ring;
@ActuallyNPH is sitting on his hand. Well played, #HIMYM. Well played.
- @metred01 New
#HIMYM referenced star wars the entire episode… Am I dreaming? Because that episode was #Legen wait for it… #Dary
- @yasasw Awkward
#HIMYM episode…. watz in store for me after three years
#HIMYM finally set a deadline for meeting the mother. Less than 3 years away!
- @Cometh_the20th So we have to wait another 3 years to know who the mother is? Good one.
- @Seth_Austin Wow. Last night’s
#HIMYM was fantastic.
What did you think of the Star Wars centric episode? Were you satisfied with the flash forward?
Posted on April 10, 2012, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged Barney Stinson, entertainment, funny, how i met your mother, Star Wars, Ted Mosby, television. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.