TV Twitter Reactions: Glee 3×15 “Big Brother”
Glee returned on Tuesday after a long hiatus. Read the fan reactions.
- @Rannonj Wow Matt Bomer &
@DarrenCriss Best song ever!!!! #Glee
- @Lisa_Glamkitty Gosh, Cooper’s acting class is just so so stupid. ^^ I feel for Blaine, seriously.
- @GDS3000 This is how good this
#Glee is: I’m having an existential debate on being a hipster with twitter. I need to sleep.
- @RachelInnes1st darren criss in the shower, dont mind if i do…
- @arams11 Blaine is the best part of
#Glee …and becoming the only reason I watch. #sad
- @LucieJL Loved tonight’s
#GLEE!! @DarrenCriss was amazing and Matt Bomer was hilarious! I’m pointing my finger at my phone as I type this!!!
- @AdamsTeri Glee tonight was amazing. I love Matt Biker more than I did before, and I didn’t think that was possible. Long live Anderson brothers!
- @pleasemeMcFly THE WAY THAT BLAINE GOES UP TO THE PIANO. Mother of god.
- @AlexinaRose “Stronger” was a retarded song choice for this episode.
- @colbysaur Overall thoughts: they did a horrible job of dealing with Quinn’s accident, I love the Anderson brothers, I support Sue’s pregnancy.
- @surrexi Oh,
#Glee writers. You have NO CONCEPT of character continuity, do you? I swear you pull plot points and twists out of a hat every week.
- @Breznican Okay, the Matt Bomer master class in acting was funny. The rest of the writing on
#Glee is unbearably bad.
- @_maria_martina So much cuteness. Quinn/Artie. ❤
- @bianca102893 I think Quinn and Artie were cute
- @Andi6498 I loved the Duran Duran mix on
#Glee tonight!! 😀
#glee likes having family members sing wildly inappropriate songs to each other.
#Glee tonight was pretty damn good, although they should’ve focused on Quinn more. #JustSaying
#Glee is horribly dubbed this week. Seems like they’re focusing too much on auto tuning the actors voices in the studio. Looks terrible!
- @emily_bond Did Blaine really sing Christina? I’m impressed…but I like the original better.
- @alysewhitney So…Quinn crushed her spine, but there isn’t a visible scratch on her body or a broken bone to speak of?
#Glee logic is bizarre.