TV Twitter Reactions: The Good Wife 3×20 “Pants on Fire”
The Good Wife returned from hiatus on Sunday and delivered a shocking final scene. Read how fans reacted.
- @AngieFeist Atta boy Peter get yo mama!
- @bobertAH09 Even when compromised, Jackie Florrick is a menacing bitch.
- @amframmy Not sure who is worse Jackie or Mathew Perry. Nope, Jackie wins with “i forgive you”
#TheGoodWife was sooooooooo good tonight!
- @Corellianjedi2 Grams is a wicked wicked woman.
- @lilnerdette I feel like we’ve come full circle and then some with the name of this show.
- @thetvchick Holy crap.
#TheGoodWife is just such fantastic television. #obvioustweets
#TheGoodWife – this episode was so freaking well written. As a marketer I don’t watch a lot of TV (no time) but this show is epic
- @SandraWaterlily Wow, fantastic episode of
#TheGoodWife tonight. The only quibble I have is that Will’s suspension needs to be over. I miss Will the lawyer.
- @amykhector One of my favorite actors and I can’t STAND his character on
#thegoodwife. Just an example of how good an actor @MatthewPerry is.
@MatthewPerry Great work on #TheGoodWife, didn’t think I could hate any character more than Jackie–good job, everyone! 🙂
- @zacstackell All of my 90s indie ideals have turned upside down due to
#thegoodwife with @Alancumming and @parkerposey making out as corporate lawyers.
- @jeneSAYquoi Peter FINALLY grew a pair!
- @nettie3131 Jackie is Evil
@GoodWifeWriters You guys are miracle workers. All it took was the introduction of Mike Kresteva to make Peter likeable! 😀 #TheGoodWife
- @jflotv Finally, Cary is coming back and can stop being a douche.
- @larissamors hope you can come up with something really good, kings. ’cause i ain’t happy about that ending
- @hopelesslights Oh, Alicia, I love you but please don’t do this.
- @i_said_kinky so good.. it’s almost criminal
- @dani_tro That mother in law is real gangsta tho….
- @ictcowgrrl I love
#thegoodwife bec it is made for grown ups.
- @theinventher Alicia is up to something 🙂
#thegoodwife and a Alicia is still “the good wife” can’t wait to see what the scandal will be in this campaign!!
- @Lostinfandom Jackie Florrick is a special kind of creepy. She’d never seen herself as wrong. Give Mary Beth Peli an Emmy!
- @TPGee Wowie Zowie Alicia’s got her game on now!
- @Dao898 Something tells me Alicia’s gonna pay for this decision. Looks like my hopes of her and Will reuniting are pointless
- @kentuckybelle Oh boy. This is gonna be goooood. 😉
- @hiltsLibbyRAWR that episode of
#TheGoodWife was SO good!!! I am LOVING this season!!!!
- @janatude Haunting last image! Will Alicia regret this?
#TheGoodWife was a masterpiece tonight. #ILoveTV
Posted on April 15, 2012, in Television, TV Twitter Reactions and tagged Chris Noth, entertainment, Florrick, Julianna Margulies, Matthew Perry, television, the good wife. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.