TV Twitter Reactions: HIMYM 7×21 “Now We’re Even”
Check out what fans had to say about Monday’s episode.
- @delysfang Aw poor Barney ❤ But it’s a little too obvious that he’s in love with Quinn now, hm… IDK what to think…
- @laur_zee you just lost 5 points for sass
- @Bazinga_Boy Now we’re even!
#HIMYM Ok, it wasn’t boring! But why Barney’s turning into not-barney!
- @Ben_Oehler Okay,
#HIMYM, please let the rest of the season actually move the plot along. This is getting kind of old.
- @SoundDsnrBecca I enjoyed the episode but would have liked to see a little bit more coverage of Robins recovery from the event.
- @britt_anylynn last 2 episodes have restored my faith in
#himym and its writers. Excellent episode tonight.
- @BuhCheery New
#HIMYM felt like a filler like last episode but it threw in some decent character development near the end
- @DammelHead Nothing new learned on
#HIMYM. We know it’s Barney getting married, and with only 3 eps of the season to go, it can’t not be Quinn.
- @ivannehisoler Lily’s face turned vermilion! Haha! Oh, how I love that color!
- @metschick Tonight’s episode of
#HIMYM was pretty boring.
- @mcgoorty003 Satisfying
- @CheyBay87 Frankenstein and the teacup from beauty & the beast lmfao!!!!!
- @BradyFitzBoogie Tonight was the best
#HIMYM in a while
- @peytonritchie I hate Quinn… Go away… I want Robin and Barney together…
- @Bilal_Mian The
#HIMYM writers are doing a fantastic job this season. Everyone’s finally growing up and it feels natural.