Fringe 1×01 “Pilot”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Hey Fringe fans!
You have probably visited this site to read Louise’s hilarious photo recaps. What you may not know is that I am not a Fringe viewer. (I can hear the gasps) Don’t worry. I am changing that this summer, and I will record my reactions as I watch Dunham and the Bishop men solve mind-blowing cases.
I am buckled and ready for an amazing ride.
- Am I watching Lost? Someone get this dude a vomit bag. He doesn’t look good.
- Infection! Ew.
- This motel establishing shot reminds me of the Veronica Mars pilot.
- Who is this guy shacking up with Olivia Dunham? That “I love you” was quick. I bet this guy is gonna die.
- Fancy letters establishing location.
- HAHA. Sure, act like you two aren’t sleeping with each other.
- Wait, isn’t that the vomit bag guy from the airplane?
- Dang, Broyles gives out orders like candy on Halloween. “You want in, liaison? Suit up.” I’m gonna like him. Badass.
- Fancy letters again.
- Oh snap. Broyles, you have ‘tude.
- Love the editing work as Olivia is being rolled into the hospital.
- Oh Em Gee. It’s Nikita’s Ari Tasarov.
- Agent Scott looks like Anakin Skywalker after being burned on Mustafar.
- Dramatic tear rolls down Olivia’s face.
- “Can you handle that?” Broyles has the best one-liners.
- It’s Charlie Conway all grown up with daddy issues!
- Peter calling Olivia “honey” and “sweetheart” is adorable and very 40s-like.
- Wow, Olivia does not mess around when she is trying to save a loved one.
- “Belly.” That’s a cute nickname.
- Scotty boy looks like he pissed off Dark Willow.
- WTF. Walter can extract info from a corpse?
- Walter is very excited to make LSD.
- Olivia is seducing Peter. Work your magic, girl, and get him to fall in love with you.
- Olivia looks like a precog from Minority Report.
- Geesh Agent Scott, stop playing 21 questions and tell Olivia what the dude looks like. She has limited time to dream interrogate your ass.
- What the what! Nina Sharp is part Terminator! She looks like Luke Skywalker with that arm.
- Of course, there’s a hatch that leads to a crazy lab in the basement.
- (Jaw Drops) Does Olivia have superpowers? How did she make that jump uninjured? Such precision.
- Yay, Peter caught vomit bag’s twin brother.
- Peter turned bad cop. “I’m going to count to one.” :-0
- It’s Ari Tasarov again.
- Agent Scott, you are a veiny betrayer. And now, you are trying to run the woman who saved your life off the road? That just bought you a permanent place on the naughty list.
- Good riddance.
- Peter is staying. Yay!
- Whoa. Ms. Terminator knows how to interrogate a corpse too.
Make sure to check out Louise’s photo recap of the pilot episode.