Fringe 2×03 “Fracture”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Dunham walked on her own! Since this is the last episode Olivia can park in the handicap space, I decided to write a farewell letter to her trusty, black walking cane.
Dear Mr. Cane,
I am sad to see you go, but you had an amazing exit. Thank you for saving the day and always being there to offer support. You were a fantastic superhero accessory.
- Uh oh, the cop just left his partner. He’s gonna get in trouble ‘cuz that’s a big ‘no-no.’ The guy is turning into a human icicle. Oh. Wasn’t expecting that…he just exploded.
- Aww, Olivia is having trouble tying her shoes. Don’t get discouraged!
- Peter is trying to find new digs for him and his father. He wants his own room because Walter likes to be naked.
- Hey, I’ve been to the Philadelphia train station and it looks nothing like that place. Incorrect.
- Walter, stop putting foreign objects in your mouth! Awww, he just winked at Peter. Adorable.
- Eww, Walter just put Gillespie’s ear in his mouth. C’mon buddy you’re killing me here.
- Walter used a jigsaw puzzle of Playboy’s Ms. July to explain human reproduction to Peter when he was 10 years old. LMAO
- Really, Walter? Out of all the body parts you could’ve reconstructed, you chose Gillespie’s baby making equipment.
- In other news, he found numerous needle marks on the body. A clue!
- Oh no. Olivia is getting flashbacks of crossing over while visiting Gillespie’s wife. It’s the headache Sam was talking about.
- Oh Snap. Olivia just found some type of medication in the bathroom.
- That chick has the same condition as Gillespie? She is injecting her toe. Ouch.
- Olivia to Sam: “Look, can you just cut the Yoda crap and tell me what’s happening to me?” Star Wars reference FTW! Sam is Yoda and Olivia is Luke Skywalker! She’s a Jedi!
- Gene disapproves Peter’s cheeseburger. Way to stand up for your herd. You go cow!
- Peter is gonna go back to Iraq and Olivia will join him. It’s just like the first episode except they are partners now.
- Olivia speaks Arabic? Look at her being multi-lingual. She astounds me. Must be her Jedi powers.
- Ahmed to Peter: “More than anything else, a person like you is good at looking out for yourself.” Ouch.
- Walter is experimenting with fruit again…this time it’s a watermelon. The experiment worked but Astrid IS NOT PLEASED. Astrid: “No more fruit, Walter.”
- HA Weird to see Olivia drinking something that is NOT whiskey. She’s not a fan of the ‘Red Russian’ Peter ordered. They work so well together.
- They got a name! Dr. Yusef: “Col. Raymond Gordon.” Go on girl, use the force to save the day.
- Uh oh. Diane Burgess is following Gordon’s orders and going to the Federal Center metro station. Another misrepresentation of a transit station. LOL
- Yay! Peter got Gordon and Olivia used Mr. Cane to save the day.
- Gah, Olivia just pulled her gun on Yoda, and walked without Mr. Cane.
- Gordon knows about the Observers! He is telling Broyles the briefcase has their notes. Dang. GAH!! The Observer has pictures of Walter!!
Fringe 2×02 “Night of Desirable Objects”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 2×01 “A New Day in the Old Town”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 1×20 “There’s More Than One of Everything”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer