Fringe 2×04 “Momentum Deferred”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
- Is that a head? Why won’t the guy die? About time. Whoa, his skin changed.
- Walter wants Olivia to eat black worms. HAHA I would be careful with Belly’s ideas. We all know what happened the last time Olivia was a guinea pig in one of Belly’s experiment.
- Dang, Olivia just chugged that thing down like it was her morning protein shake.
- Olivia’s hair is in a bun. I like it. She still looks badass.
- It was a frozen head. The body was bleeding silver. Interesting and ewww. GAH! Olivia is remembering the ‘other side.’
- The silver blood is actually mercury. It’s the shape shifter’s device! Mr. Deep Sexy Voice looks horrible, like he is dying.
- What are those head-stealing dudes looking for?
- U go girl! Olivia told Broyles that maybe Peter can figure out the shape shifter’s device. That’s right, Liv, have confidence in your man.
- The dead body bleeding mercury is not human – it’s a “mechano/organic hybrid.” The dude is a shape shifter!
- AHHH!! Invasion of the Body Snatchers reference FTW. Peter is surprised with Olivia’s movie knowledge. Love her eyebrow lift facial expression. Awww, Peter believes Olivia will tell him if she is scared. I’m not sure about that one buddy.
- They just figured out the shape shifter that attacked Olivia in the hospital is still alive. There is a shape shifter among you! Guys, it’s Charlie!!!
- Charlie’s eye doesn’t look good. He is ingesting mercury to rejuvenate.
- Ms. Terminator is right. The shape shifter is trapped in his current body. Brandon just got the shape shifter’s device and was asked if he could fix it. Brandon: “Now that I have one that works, I can do it in three hours…tops.” Geesh, gloat much?
- Father and son are gonna visit Rebecca Kibner, one of Walter’s subjects who saw the shape shifters. Why is Walter making himself all pretty for Rebecca. Were they in a relationship? Peter looks pissed after that hug.
- She seems so eager to be Walter’s lab rat again. WEIRD. Olivia just came in and shook Rebecca’s hand. Olivia: “Thank you so much for doing this.” Translation: “Thank you for letting Walter pump you with drugs to find the dude who is trying to kill me.” Rebecca remembers where the drugs are stashed. HAHA There is something going on between Rebecca and Walter, and I don’t like it.
- Rebecca has met Peter before? She says he was a baby when they met.
- The Bell!!!! OH SNAP!!! OLIVIA!!! Badass down. Peter, she needs CPR.
- She is remembering her meeting with Dr. Bell.
- WTF? Don’t bring up the fact you use to know her as a girl. That’s creepy and mean. Bell is breathing like Darth Vader and he is wearing all black. That’s right, Olivia confront him about the experiments. Olivia: “I’ve met some of the others. To say that they are permanently damaged would be an understatement.” Bell says Olivia is just coming into her ability. She’s a guardian?! Why can’t Bell go back yet? The ‘other side’ designed the hybrids and sent them to this universe. What? Why? This is not good. They are called the ‘first wave.’ First wave of how many? An inter-dimension war is coming?! You go Olivia, be assertive. “Livvy” WTF? Don’t call her that! The shape shifters are looking for a man to open the door between both worlds. Olivia is the Chosen One! She is the one to stop him. She must find the symbol. It is hidden on their leader.
- The Greek phrase!! Bell: “You are going to need him by your side.” HELLS YEAH!! Even Dr. Bell is rooting for more Polivia moments.
- Bell: “As I once said to Walter, physics is a bitch.” Daaaaaaaaaaaang!!!! Needle straight in the heart. Olivia has so many abrupt awakenings!!!
- What? Walter wants to drive home with Rebecca?!?! What is with you? Did you have a sexual relationship with her? I hope not. So unprofessional and amoral ‘cuz you were MARRIED with Peter’s mom.
- Why is Rebecca looking at Peter that way? She saw something in Peter.
- Uh oh. Charlie just saw the program Brandon set up for Olivia to identify the shape shifter.
- The Pauli Exclusion principle. Of course, I was just about to say that Ms. Terminator. Only one world will remain. UH OH SpaghettiOs!
- Olivia remembers Laston-Hennings Cryonics. Quickly to the Dunham mobile!
- ARGH! Don’t trust Charlie!
- Oh no. Charlie’s team is ready to raid Massive Dynamics.
- The picture finished rendering! Noooo!!! Olivia!! Get him!!! Oh no, he made the call. She shot him! Don’t look at her with that face!! Whoa, bullet in the head. This is starting to become a Fringe trademark.
- Rebecca and Walter are kissing?! Too much PDA. Walter: “The truth is I believed you were always special.” Not cool Walter!
- GAH! I hate to see Olivia upset. She is gonna have a hard time getting over Charlie’s death. “And I failed.” Anna torv is so good!!!!
- It’s the leader!
Fringe 2×03 “Fracture”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 2×02 “Night of Desirable Objects”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 2×01 “A New Day in the Old Town”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer