Fringe 2×05 “Dream Logic”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Whatever happened to the bar the season 2 premiere established? The episodes following the premiere have been good but haven’t regained the amazingness that was Olivia being catapulted through the windshield of her car. (That stunt should have received an Emmy.) Episode 5 had some great moments though. Let’s recap: Polivia in college sweatshirts, Polivia working on a case, and oh yeah, Polivia being ADORABLE. They are perfect for each other. So I don’t sound like an obsessed Polivia fan, let’s recap Walter’s scenes. They were hysterical! It’s amazing how versatile the character is in one episode. He goes from being vulnerable in the Seattle hospital and breaking my heart to making me roll on the floor in laughter as he experiments with his “non-student.” Great work writers and John Noble!!
- Olivia is at the bowling alley. No, don’t turn in your shoes. I don’t want to say goodbye to Sam. I like him. Ugh, he brought up Charlie. Seeing Olivia with her head down is heartbreaking. Sam: “Whether you admit it or not, your life is something like a nightmare.” OUCH!!
- Time for someone to go KERPLUNK. Looks like Greg is the winner…he is not feeling well. Oh, he is seeing stuff. Yikes, anger in the workplace. Greg’s eyes are going CRAAAAZY!!!
- The Bishop men are moving into their new digs. Walter wants his room to be the one adjacent to the kitchen. HAHA He is so considerate of Peter. He’s gonna wear shorts in bed so there are no embarrassing moments when Peter brings women over. I want some of Astrid’s bread. Yummy!
- The Bishops are in Seattle with Olivia to see Greg!! It’s a family outing. YAY
- WTF?! Greg’s hair turned white!! Walter says the guy died of acute exhaustion.
- Aww, Walter does not like Seattle. “Peter, I want to go home.” I get so emotional when I see Walter in distress.
- Is Olivia trying to network? She is collecting so many business cards. LOL
- Walter is returning to his lab in Cambridge leaving Peter and Olivia alone in Seattle. POLIVIA TIME
- Greg’s wife tells the lovebirds that Greg had a sleeping disorder.
- Walter to Astrid: “The ride back was invigorating. The turbulence over Ohio was like being in the belly of a seizing whale. I screamed like a little girl.”
- Walter tells Kasher he can assist removing the scalp.
- Late night booty call, huh, Peter? GAH! Their looks are priceless. Love it! Olivia just called the fact they were wearing college shirts “Cute.”
- Olivia: ”Where did you learn that? MIT?” Olivia is on fire with the zingers. Aw, Peter used to get nightmares as a kid, but he doesn’t remember a nightmare from age 8 to 19. Fishy.
- Oh Kashner, you are gonna need a stronger stomach to be in Walter’s lab.
- Ms. Terminator says the victims have been implanted with a chip. AWESOME shot!
- Olivia just got another business card to add to her collection.
- Peter thinks mind control may be at work here, and wants Walter to test the chip. Peter: “No student volunteers.” HAHA Walter has locked his eyes on Kashner. Well, he is following orders…Kashner is not a student.
- Polivia moment at the hotel again.
- Where did that picture of Olivia and Charlie come from? Olivia was a military prosecutor? She was a lawyer? WHAT?! She described Charlie as, “This gruff guy.” He told her, “You’re gonna be fine.”
- It’s the lab assistant!! I knew he was involved. Uh oh. Another girl is gonna fall victim. Dang, she went Psycho shower scene on him.
- Oh Walter, you sneaky scientist. He just made Kashner pass out. Poor guy.
- THE OBSERVER IS IN THE BACKGROUND of the Nayak Sleep Clinic. It’s like playing I SPY!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Oh, Sam asked Olivia to collect business cards from everyone wearing red. She has to take the first and last letter of every name and find the phrase. Sam: “Whatever it is you need to hear.”
- You go Peter! He just busted Zach Miller’s door looking for him. Oh. That is not good. Zach is dead.
- Astrid just found Kashner.
- Uh oh. Walter accidentally took LSD. Oh Walter!
- Dr. Nayak knows who is responsible for the deaths? Who did he just call? The bio-chips are stealing dreams.
- Dr. Nayak called himself. So, he has multiple personalities.
- Really? I guess there has a to be an airplane crash every season.
- Gah! Peter is trying to shut down Dr. Nayak’s program. Control+Alt+Delete, Peter! Okay, that’s another way. Olivia just shot at the machine. Yay, Polivia saved the day again!
- Olivia is visiting Charlie’s grave. The word jumble! “You’re gonna be fine.”
- Who the heck is this kid? Is that young Peter. It is!! It’s little Peter from the ‘other side.’
Fringe 2×04 “Momentum Deferred”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 2×03 “Fracture”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 2×02 “Night of Desirable Objects”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer