TV Twitter Reactions: The Good Wife 4×01 “I Fought the Law”
Read the tweets from fans following the Season 4 premiere of The Good Wife.
- @frivmo The Good Wife just took a turn for the shark.
- @a_beezle Zac is growing some balls!
#TheGoodWife, so good. Kalinda should really teach a women’s self-defense course, no?
#TheGoodWife season premiere was great. Was expecting a better opening, but still awesome!
- @subha26 I have a feeling that Kalinda & Nick didn’t have a very traditional relationship.
- @MzBeeezSoSassii Kalinda is KRAY!!!
#thegoodwife proves that normal everyday interactions can be as scary if not more than monsters, vampires or serial killers.
- @PeppyBennett He’s baaaaaack!
#will! #goodwife #TheGoodWife_CBS #thegoodwife
- @ChiquandraCross Whoa, Peter just did THAT!
- @MrsShep8506 This show gets better every season!
- @AsheeliaRose Kalinda straight thuggin
- @I_amSheila Kalinda is a bad bad chick
- @AcoustiqBaby Kalinda thought u were gonna be honest with Alicia now? Yep i see how this is gonna go. Excited as to how Alicia finds out
- @_xoxoLex am probably going to die next Sunday because JMARGS AND MAURA ARE GOING TO BE BACK TOGETHER ON MY SCREEN.
- @soSilkie What a moment of camaraderie between Will and Diane
- @KeiraNY Ewww Zach! You little pervert!
- @DiyaKM Officially obsessed with
- @kimmyswimmy i can’t decide if zack is an idiot or a genius.
- @Drag0nette New season of
#thegoodwife is OMG good. Love these new storylines. Good writing people!
#thegoodwife Hand clap. Very good tonight. I think this is going to be a good season.
- @LPinaPearTree As with every season, it’s going to be a good one with all of the plot lines.