TV Twitter Reactions: HIMYM 8×03 “Nannies”
Episode 3 premiered tonight and fans couldn’t stop talking about adorable baby Marvin. Read the reactions:
- @Pinkss23 Marshall and lily are the cutest couple ever
- @herculesrob Why does
#HIMYM suck so much now?!
#HIMYM was pretty good tonight
- @smololovan Well at least the baby is super adorable. I’ll give you that show.
- @YSUDern Great episode of
#HIMYM, Jason Segal makes the show
- @PattyStampsTV That moment when
#HIMYM produces the least laughs on CBS Monday night comedy night.
- @SuperMusicSupe All new
#HIMYM tonight. So far, in my completely biased opinion , we’re batting a thousand for wonderful songs ending wonderful episodes.
- @HOGPHAN4LYFE How I met your mother was amazing as usual :)
- @TVsbetter Ted’s hair is OUT OF CONTROL.
- @Mandy_Willis It annoys me with how many babies they use in one episode. BUT they’re all so adorable!
#HIMYM WAS GREAT TONIGHT
#HIMYM was disappointing. Let’s see if #Revolution can up its game!
- @MelodiousMal This season of
#HIMYM is pretty awesome
- @Randyy7 The cuteness of this baby is distracting me from the episode
- @IAm_Duffman Bangtoberfest now that is hilarious! And awesome.
- @paras_brah 3mins 33 seconds in and so far its the best ep this season❤
- @TravisAJohnson1 HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER started going stale last year. Please reinvent soon, Bays and Thomas. You’re better than this.
- @mike_jamal Seeing Marshall and Lilly’s son is crazy. The show is really ending in the near future. 😢