Deep breaths!!! If this episode is not on your top 10 list, then, well, you are an Observer. I remember falling in love with this episode the very first time I saw it and recorded these reactions, but I decided to watch it again before publishing this post and I thought it was BETTER than what I remembered. The episode is all encompassing. It has the case-of-the-week, but it still focuses on the characters. Mrs. Merchant’s story is the impetus for Olivia to accept Peter back in her life, and they finally become the couple we have been hoping and praying for. Gosh! Just writing about this episode makes me want to see it again. How can you not love “6B”? This happens…TWICE!!!!!!!
- Adorable couple.
- It’s the Observer!! Love this game. Instead of trying to find Waldo, we search for the baldie.
- Good luck?!?! Is the elevator haunted? Oh snap! Time to call Fringe Division.
- Walter made pancakes!!! Awww, he misses Olivia. OH…he has an ulterior motive. WALTER IS THE MOST EXTRAORDINARY POLIVIA SHIPPER.
- This scene is breaking my heart.
- Walter: “Like a flash mob, of suicide.”
- What is Walter doing with the coin? He got heads 10 times. The laws of physics are being disrupted and their world is starting to come undone. That is not good.
- Walter: “It is not a soft spot, dear. It is a hole, which could potentially lead to a vortex.” Not. Good. At. All. Aw, Walter- it’s always good to have manners, even when the universe is disintegrating.
- I’m surprised Olivia didn’t order a whiskey at the bar. GAH! They are laughing AND SMILING!! I miss happiness!!
- Olivia: “I want to know what that feels like.” YES!! THEY KISSED!
- Uh oh! WHY DID THEY STOP KISSING?!?! What are you afraid of Olivia? Being happy? Falling in love? Those are good things. C’mon Peter, kiss her to make her feel better.
- Is Mrs. Merchant from the other universe? Is she bringing her husband from the other universe? Wow, Peter just kicked that door down. That’s 5 sexy points for him.
- Her husband is a ghost?? That’s new.
- The return of the amber! Walter is worried he is turning into Walternate…evil. You won’t Wally! You are better than him.
- Broyles: “You think all of this is occurring because of feelings?” Really, Broyles? You are surprised by this? Feelings are at the core of everything in the Fringe universe.
- Oh boy. The vortex is starting!! Olivia, you have to go! Peter: “But you’ve already had what most of us only dream of. A lifetime with the person you love.” 5 more sexy points awarded to Peter. All he wants to do is be with Olivia, the woman he loves. This merits a “I ❤ Peter” t-shirt.
- Alice realized it’s not Derek. Phew! Now run!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, it stopped. Another apocalypse averted. Way to go team!
- Ms. Terminator: “Today was a vision of things to come.”
- Knock at the door. It’s Olivia!!!!!! It should be illegal to have this much beauty and adorableness on TV. They kissed!! Oh no, what’s wrong now, Liv? AHHHHHH!!!!!!! She is taking him to upstairs!! THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!!!
- If life was easy then the “happy ending” would be appropriate, however, this is Fringe:
As always, thank you Fringe Files for the screencaps and thank you Tumblr and “dunhamgetinmybed” for providing the gifs. Is “6B” one of your favorite episodes? What’s your favorite moment?
A #HurryUpMary Update
Fringe 3×13 “Immortality”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 3×12 “Concentrate and Ask Again”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer
Fringe 3×11 “Reciprocity”: Reactions from a First Time Viewer