What Will You Be Watching This Fall?
In just a few short weeks, a new TV season will begin filled with tears, cheers, squeals, and every other emotion fandoms are known to have. Are you ready? Pop Culture Nexus is preparing by exercising: 3 miles a day to run to the TV faster, thumb crunches to flip through channels, and yoga to relax those nerves during sweeps period. Check out our TV schedule below and for those who were wondering, Mary’s Castle photo captions and Louise’s photo recaps will return. We hope you join us this season!
*New shows are linked to their previews.
- The Good Wife, CBS, Sep. 29 at 9/8c
- How I Met Your Mother, CBS, Sep. 23 at 8/7c
- Castle, ABC, Sep. 23 at 10/9c
- Hostages, CBS, Sep. 23 at 10/9c
- Almost Human, Fox, Nov. 4 at 8/7c
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., ABC, Sep. 24 at 8/7c
- The Originals, The CW, premieres Oct. 3 at 9/8c, then moves to Tuesdays on Oct. 8 at 8/7c
- The Mindy Project, Fox, Sep. 17 at 9:30/8:30c
- Lucky 7, ABC, Sep. 24 at 10/9c
- Survivor, CBS, Sep. 18 at 8/7c
- Arrow, The CW, Oct. 9 at 8/7c
- Back in the Game, ABC, Sep. 25 at 8:30/7:30c
- Modern Family, ABC, Sep. 25 at 9/8c
- Super Fun Night, ABC, Oct. 2 at 9:30/8:30c
- Nashville, ABC, Sep. 25 at 10/9c
- Parks and Recreation, NBC, Sep. 26 at 8/7c
- The Vampire Diaries, The CW, Oct. 3 at 8/9c
- The Crazy Ones, CBS, Sep. 26 at 9/8c
- The Michael J. Fox Show, NBC, Sep. 26 at 9/8c (moves to 9:30/8:30c on Oct. 3)
- Reign, The CW, Oct. 17 at 9/8c
- Raising Hope, Fox, Nov. 8
- Dracula, NBC, Oct. 25 at 10/9c
Tell us what you will be watching in the comments section.
Posted on August 26, 2013, in Television, TV Premiere and tagged Almost Human, Arrow, Castle, CBS, fall television, Fox, himym, NBC, Parks and Recreation, The Vampire Diaries. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.