First Time Viewer Reactions: Fringe 3×16 “Os”
Happy Birthday Pop Culture Nexus! Let’s kick off this birthday bash with a Fringe post.
There have been some ultimate cockblockers on the show but William Bell receives the gold medal. Peter and Olivia were at the peak of couple bliss when Bell decided to inhabit Olivia’s body. REALLY?! You, sir, are barbaric. The Polivia ship was sailing smoothly- holding hands, kissing each other in the hall… It was like finding a unicorn-rare and majestic. Polivia will eventually return so in the meantime, let’s have fun watching Olivia act like Bell.
- Walter has a bong. The man still thinks he is in the 70s.
- That’s Hurley from Lost!!! It’s like an Abrams family reunion.
- Walter created a new flavor of cupcake frosting – baconberry. Once again, it works for the show but I don’t think that flavor would be embraced in the real world. However, I do underestimate the power of bacon.
- Walter: “Peter and Olivia. I thought you knew. They are a couple now.” Nina: “Well, that’s wonderful.” He is worse than TMZ. I love how they ship Polivia as much as the fans do.
- Oh, look at you Peter working in the lab all academic-like. Weeeeeeeee!! Olivia is calling Peter to go with her to a street fair. **WINK WINK**
- Awwww. Look at that adorable smile from Olivia at Peter. It should have been a crime to make us wait this long for all this cuteness.
- It’s Alan Ruck!
- Hmh. Belly was searching for the perfect bowel movement. TMI. TMI.
- Walter: “When your mother and I were courting, we used to take long walks in the park. But I can see for your generation that a drive to a warehouse would be just as enchanting.”
- Peter and Olivia are playing a trust game. THEY ARE ADORABLE! Have I said that, yet? Someone is not fully participating in the game…Peter, I’m looking at you!
- Poor Astrid, she has to get rid of the excess blood. Girl gets stuck doing all the dirty work.
- Yay, more Polivia goodness!! They should go on pizza runs more often!!
- Dr. Krick found another victim. He’s preying on their vulnerabilities to make his son walk again.
- Peter you idiot! No jumping on the floating guy is rule #5 in the agent handbook!!!
- Father and son moment. Michael: “Is that how you see me? As something that you need to fix?” OH SNAP!! Poor kid.
- This is a really cool scene. One science-bending father to another science-bending father.
- Oh, this is not good! Dr. Krick didn’t change the laws of physics. Physics is changing. Yikes!
- Peter and Olivia are meeting in the hall to make out. I LOVE THEM! I love how smiley she is.
- The bell is the key! Wordplay! LOL Walter is looking at Ms. Terminator expecting his old friend, “Belly?”
- WTF. Olivia is Bell! Her voice! WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED????