First Time Viewer Reactions: Fringe 3×17 “Stowaway”
I’m back!! It feels nice to return and write absurd photo captions. So, where did we leave off? Peter and Olivia were in romantic bliss holding hands, ordering pizza, enrolling in pottery classes, snuggling in bed, and taking bubble baths together. They were doing so well but then Belly had to cockblock EVERYTHING! His soul entered Olivia’s body. I don’t know about you but I was shipping Polivia not Pelly. The silver lining to this madness was that Anna Torv gave an entertaining performance as Olivia possessed by William Bell. The glasses, the voice, and the attraction to Astrid were gold. Peter was adorably angry and a worried boyfriend which only made him more lovable. I love how hard he fights for Olivia and his relationship with her. He’s a knight in a slim-fitting peacoat. Oh, and let’s not forget the other relationship in this episode. Lincoln is here and looking for a friend!
- Whoa buddy! Peter is pissed!! I don’t blame him though. No one wants to see their loved one possessed by Spock.
- OH EM GEE! THEY PLANNED THIS FROM SEASON ONE!!!! Bell put soul magnets in her tea. WOW
- HA! Bell is hitting on Astrid and she is so weirded out.
- Oh, this is gonna be fun!! Walter is giddy as a school boy to have his friend back.
- Hey, it’s Paula Malcomson!!!! I love her. She was great in Caprica. Is she a whitelighter? I’m going off on a tangent but I just want to add that Paula Malcomson is one of those great actors who doesn’t receive enough attention.
- AHHHHHHHHHHHH! This episode is filled with MAJOR SURPRISES! It’s Agent Lee!!!!! The agent Lee on this side. Aw, he looks like a man-child compared to Lincoln Lee in the redverse.
- Walter: “Look at this. Me and Belly collecting human tissue and fluids specimens. Just like when we were kids.” What kind of childhood did they have?!?! LOL Some friends go to the movies together, others collect fluids specimens. To each his own.
- Babyface Lincoln is with the Fringe gang…aw, good times. He says Dana Gray can’t die. It’s Bell’s lucky day – one immortal body host coming up!
- Lincoln feels so out of place in Walter’s lab. Don’t worry babyface. In time, you will feel like part of the group. The Fringe family is very welcoming.
- Belly is totally putting the moves on Astrid.
- Walter is self medicating again. And sharing with Bell. Bell is thinking about passing his consciousness to Gene. Awkward! Walter: “I’d have to milk you.” Bell: “We could assign Astrid.” He is enamored with Astrid!
- This bomb storyline reminds me of the first episode of Caprica.
- Lincoln has been officially initiated into the Fringe universe. Yay.
What are you thoughts on 3×17? Are you excited to see this Lincoln Lee? Share your comments below.
Thank you Fringe Files for the screencaps and thank you Tumblr and “dunhamgetinmybed” for providing the gifs. Have a great Fringe Week everyone!