First Time Viewer Reactions: Fringe 3×20 “6:02 AM EST”
This episode is just too much. Too much. Peter and Olivia are spooning in bed. FAINT. Olivia sees Walter naked in the hall. LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY. Then, Olivia gets back into bed and snuggles with Peter. DEAD. We see baby Henry. ADORABLE. Some procedural stuff in the middle. Then, Peter says goodbye to Broyles, Walter, and Astrid. ASTRID, WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME CRY?!?! Peter gets hurt. SADNESS. AltLivia gets captured. SHOCK COMA. See! Too much. If shows were rated on emotional involvement, this episode would get an “NR” (not rated) as in you better get a pillow to muffle your cries and screams.
Anyone else think of Gandalf, when the machine would not let Peter enter?
- JERK ALERT! Brandon is working on the doomsday machine. OH EM GEE!! YOU ARE BEYOND EVIL WALTERNATE! YOU ARE USING YOUR GRANDSON TO ACTIVATE THE MACHINE. I THOROUGHLY DISLIKE WALTERNATE!!!
- Fringe event!
- AHHHHHHH It’s Peter and Olivia cuddling!!! I LOVE THIS!!
- OH EM GEE! WALTER IS NAKED AND OLIVIA HAD THE FUNNIEST REACTION EVER!!!!
- Gushing. They are back in bed together and he just rubbed his nose on hers. LOVE THIS!!!!! Olivia: “I could get use to this.” ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL COULD!!!!! LITERALLY DYING OF HAPPINESS!!
- Of course the world would start breaking down just as Polivia were enjoying couple bliss.
- This scene is brought to you by Sprint.
- Astrid is briefing them on the damage. Walter: “Walternate’s won.” Don’t say that! You guys can beat him! I believe in you!
- DAMNIT. Why does Henry have to be so cute?
- AltLivia: “But your son is over there.” Walternate: “Peter chose to leave. He chose his allegiance. I chose to give up my son so you could keep yours.” OH EM GEE. EVIL. Walternate is one frigid bastard.
- LOL Peter and Olivia’s relationship is the key to the world’s salvation. Of course! Nina: “I was told on good authority that if you and Peter ended up together, it would all work out.”
- Seriously, where can I buy one of those windows?
- Uh oh. AltLivia is going to crossover, but if she does, she is gonna tell Peter about Henry and then Peter is gonna question which world to save. UH OH.
- Broyles: “As a father, do you think this is a good idea?” Walter: “It’s because of my selfishness, my inability to let my son go twenty-six years ago that this is happening. My opinion as a father doesn’t matter.” Broyles: “It matters to me.” I LOVE BROYLES!!
- WTF?!?! Peter is not gonna call Olivia?! I’m angry right now.
- Make way for a hurricane of tears. Astrid is crying. Walter is worried. Astrid’s hug. Walter: “I was never good at letting you go.” MY EMOTIONS!
- Here we go…
- Peter and Olivia should have a VIP membership at the hospital since they spend so much time there.
- NO WAY!! Walternate captured AltLivia!! AltLivia: “Oh you don’t know anything about me.” THIS IS CRAZY!!