TV Twitter Reactions: How I Met Your Mother Series Finale
After nine seasons, How I Met Your Mother finally came to end and fans had very strong feelings. Comments either expressed disappointment or adoration. Very few middle-of-the-road.
- @k_williams95 Well done
#HIMYM its been a good 9 seasons
- @bigdamntvgeek So they really actually did that, huh? I just…I can’t.
- @nah That’s the worst ending ever
- @sdotferro Wow I didn’t think a series finale could make me hate a show that I loved. Well it just happened.
#himym way to blow that.
- @bethanyshondark If I had to imagine a worse ending to a good show I never ever would have thought it could crash and burn like that.
- @jennifer0519 So just going to pretend that this last season of
#HIMYM never existed because REALLY?!
- @CJMurray247 Brilliant
#HIMYM finale, saw a lot of that panning out as it did though so not too shocked.
- @georgiaccarter NOT OKAY WITH
#HIMYM BUT STILL SO MANY FEELS
- @TheMattPolasku Not the best last season but a perfect last episode to one of my favorite shows.
- @TTomlin51 Standing ovation for
- @AccordingToFran Really pleased with the
#HIMYM ending. So sad and beautiful. Long live How I Met Your Mother. 🙂 ❤
- @secondhusk Congrats,
#himym. You just seized the Most Disappointing Series Finale Ever crown right out of Battlestar Galactica’s beautiful robot hands.
- @burlij Not all that surprised by
#HIMYM finale, but certainly disappointed. Did it really have to end like that?
- @JamiesRabbits That finale hurt my feelings. Nine years of feelings.
- @NicoleLeeTV SO
#HIMYM spent YEARS on Barney and Robin’s relationship, the whole final season on their wedding, for a divorce? #HateThis
- @calientevampire At the end of the day,HIMYM was an amazing show I will never forget.The characters were wonderful and the stories were LENGENDARY
- @TheToniSanchez So glad I have scotch to dull my feels and frustration.
- @Karly_McD I’m a sobby sloppy mess after the LEGEN … wait for it … DARY
#finale of How I Met Your Mother #HIMYM. Best finale EVER!!!
- @bryantmsmith Was
@MNightShyamalan a cowriter for #himym because like his movies, the twist ending made everything I enjoyed about it terrible