TV Twitter Reactions: The Good Wife 5×22 “A Weird Year”
The Good Wife ended its explosive season tonight and this is what fans had to say about the finale:
- @katelinnea Everything is terrible. I hate everything.
- @msjuliedarling Gaaaah. How do you always surprise me,
#TheGoodWife? Even when I think I have where you’re going figured out, you throw in a curve.
- @whitneym02 Screaming. Gasping. Screaming again. ELI WINS EVERYTHING.
- @LibrarianPince This is how
#TheGoodWife leaves it?!!! I can’t wait until the Fall. #sadface
- @Kiki1788 A finale without a door, feels “WEIRD” LOL
- @sherinamiller I thought that the leadup to the end was boring and the pace was slow, but the ending was quite fascinating
- @jflotv Sad that was the finale, but to be honest, I think we could all use a little hiatus break. Its been a draining season,
- @anitaalof_ I’m genuinely lost for words at
#TheGoodWife finale, I just can’t get enough
- @SourceChrissie Almost made it through that finale without crying.. Then Alicia and Zach happened..
- @Ellyn_Payts91 What an end to a season I love
#TheGoodWife So disappointed in this season’s cliffhanger ending! I have found the last few episodes rather boring. Will, you are missed!
- @aka_savannah Crying my way through the last two minutes of
#TheGoodWife one more time, because I’m a masochist.
- @BruceWestbrook Maybe next season
#TheGoodWife can become a courtroom show again and not an interoffice squabbling show.
- @lora4dan Amazing season finale of
#thegoodwife I am bereft I have no episodes left to watch!
- @mk_patter DRAMA BOMB.
#TheGoodWife is all kinds of BRILLIANT!!!